Through your generosity, the Barrett Foundation can provide items such as:
- Personal and feminine hygiene supplies
- Gift Cards
- Paper products, such as paper towels, toilet tissue, Kleenex, paper plates
- Medical supplies
- Non-perishable food and bottled water
- Laundry and cleaning supplies
- School and office supplies
NOTE: Unfortunately we DO NOT accept used clothing, household items or toys.
Ways to Donate Goods
- Donate the items we need most from the comfort of your computer or mobile device by visiting our Amazon Smile Wish List. In addition to your generous donation, a portion of every purchase you make on Amazon Smile will go toward the Barrett Foundation.
- You can print out our everyday wish list of items that homeless women and children are in desperate need of that we take for granted. Items that you generously donate will be used by residents of the Barrett Foundation feel more at home.
- You can donate your unwanted vehicle through Give Hope a Ride.
Please call ahead before dropping off any items. Items can be dropped off in our office
Monday through Friday, from 9am to 4pm at located at:
10300 Constitution Ave. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87112