Volunteers Make a Difference
Volunteers enable us to provide a supportive environment for women and children experiencing homelessness. There are a wide range of volunteer opportunities; here are just a few:
- Help with our events
- Guest Chef on weekend evenings
- Provide administrative help in the corporate office
- Sustaining and maintaining Community Garden and Grounds
- Share your talents at Barrett House
- Assist in our residential programs
- Provide childcare for mothers while they attend sessions/classes
- Share your expertise as a consultant
- Inquire about being a board member
- Be a mentor to one of our guests
Volunteering at the Barrett Foundation is simple. Fill out the online form and a member of our staff will contact you. You can also contact our volunteer coordinator at 505-246-9244 ext 108 for additional information regarding volunteer opportunities.
Please call 505-246-9244 ext. 108 for more information.